Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Holding you close

 Here in the hollow surrounded by

autumn's blush of golden leaves,

the winds begin to rustle with a

whisper through the trees. 


Everything goes about 

as if time has never passed, 

the deer are grazing as the 

turkey stroll on past. 


Hanging on to the dreams 

that have gotten us this far, 

the love of both you and I 

tucked deep within my heart.


We leave our print firmly 

displayed upon the earth, 

where the once upon a life

the script of love was birthed. 


Endless moments

brought a smile to my face 

and touched my inner soul

in a most unique and wonderful

way. 


No endings to the story as the

words have now been claimed,

written through the years to

document the days. 


More cannot define 

the deep love that I feel, 

as I am reminded of how

we make the earth stand still.


Your love is always here with me

we accepted life's challenges,

conquering the distance 

to full fill our needs. 


~

In my arms and in my heart

in my life the brightest star, 

a song from my lips sings

of that special kiss. 


In my day and in my night 

in each moment of my life, 

I find myself aware of the

joyous love we share. 

~


Forever and always...Amen



No comments: