Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 01, 2020

In This Heart Of MIne

Look with your heart

and let it guide you, 

hold my hand and

follow me. 


The day is nothing but time

until you and I have shared 

the love that was always 

meant to be.


Must be a gift 

from the heavens, 

that led your soul 

to reunite with me. 


~

The stream trickles over sandstone,

waiting on the rain to once more fall, 

it flows like a magnet to the river 

like my soul to your love is drawn.


We've entered another season

the leaves on the trees tell us so,

this is time as it tells a story

of how love continues to grow.


~

I could stay in this dream forever,

as long as I'm there next to you.

I hold my pillow tightly and

dream another dream with you.


In the garden or atop the mountain

as it matters little where we are, 

for you are as close as can be 

you are here in this heart of mine. 




No comments: