Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Je t'aime

 Patience, happiness and sweet words of love

are a few of the gifts showered down from above.

~

Je t'aime de tout mon cœur.




You can't compare the star lit sky 

to the sunshine that brings the morn,

nor can you compare the greatest love

to any love that has come before. 


I might not feel your flesh next to mine

nor taste the sweetness of your lips so fine, 

but this incredible feeling that I get from you 

lifts my soul high above the heavens blue.


The emotions linger in a auspicious way

encouraging the dreams to get me through the day,

deep and powerful in away few would understand

the passion between us has my heart on demand. 


I'll net your sorrows and toss them away, 

replace with happiness in the most joyous way.

From the moment you wake up , till you're asleep

my love is what you'll find unconditionally. 


~




No comments: