Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 04, 2020

Needing You

 To close my eyes and just once open them while in your arms.


~

So vivid a dream that it haunts me while 

I'm awake. 




It's one of those moments where I'm running but my feet have not left the ground. Screaming but no sound comes from my lips. Where my need and want of you battle to feel your touch. 



Like a puzzle piece as it connects, 

when you are here I am complete

and without you an emptiness . 




~

To kiss your lips good night

and feel your arms holding tight, 

my want and need for more

wonders what is in store. 


Tired as tried can be 

and still I cannot sleep, 

thinking of you and 

wishing this dream 

comes true. 


My heart aches for you 

as I gaze up at the blue, 

no words from my lips

and still i wait for your kiss.






No comments: