Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hold my hand One more.........



The eeriness of the heavy fog was exaggerated by the radiance of a full moon as the glow penetrated the cloud like atmosphere casting a trance . Paralyzed and yet detached I felt suspended in time. The Merciless memories bound me to yesterdays sadness and the emptiness of the moment. Unexplainable, the mechanism of Survival triggered a response interacting with my hearts desire and thrusting you into my path of dreams. I grasp to hold the beauty of the heart felt warmth moment deep in my soul. The visions surreal played trickery with reality
as I dance hand in hand in a cloud of dreams.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Singing> Close your eyes follow me through the magic of a dream.Hold my hand one more time, let your heart beat next to mine.No tears , no sadness , no fears, no madness my arms to comfort you, as we dance under clouds and skies of blue.
Whispers.....Hold my hand one more time, let your heart beat next to mine

No comments: