Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Utterly impossible ?


Dreams, fantasy,land of enchantment or magic.As a child we are not forbidden from riding in the zone of fairyland and dreams. As we mature the thought of holding on to such magic is inconceivable to many.What separates people who survived horrific crimes compared to those who drown in the flash of memory that continues to haunt them? Some people more capable of abandoning the situation, living in denial simply looking beyond the realism of life. Forgetting and remembering all has its place in time.
Today I am in a glass castle in the clouds . I'ts wonderfully beautiful! I am looking down over the world, interesting place to be. Ah guest are arriving . The first such a gentlemen he kissed my hand, mm I am blushing . Welcome to the dance of fantasy where we make a evening of magic feel as real as the sun that warms the morning.
Take my hand follow me, where your mind is totally free. Hold my hand as we dance .. spinning round the air with me ...... It's our chance for one more dance to feel your heart beat next to mine ,to hold you close in my heart and finally stop the time.
This very moment belongs to you and I.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Utterly Impossible


Utterly impossible to have fallen in a dream. I squint , I stare! what is this I see? A extraordinary vision , your standing side by side with meA tremble , a chill and the shake of the earth beneath my feet .Topsy-turvy my mind can barely think.
Standing on a axle swaying in the wind , your hand reached out and touched me and something happened deep within.I felt compassion love and care and something truly amazing your fingers through my hair.A path through thistle thick and rough now a path of cotton that feels like power puff.Trailing beyond loneliness and despair I welcome the magic that simply brought you here.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
She bows to the stars and takes her place on the clouds

softly singing>
Open your heart and let me in , A rose to bloom the winter when the colds a sin.
Open up your heart and let me in. I promise a dream a day is a good place to begin.When your filling lonely , I'm a thought away.When you need to dance I'm in the clouds each day, Open up your heart and let me in!

No comments: