Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I"m singing in the rain

I never liked rainy days. Wet and damp they send a chill. Then I realized it doesn't matter what each season brings . Snow , rain or sleet or desert of heat. It has been said that love conquers all. I believe if each person allows them self to feel to allow the traits of love into their heart , compassion, trust , understanding , passion, etc. That love can truly over come distance , time , heartache.

This is the very first piece of poetry I ever wrote.
I can remember how I felt at that moment.
Exploration, understanding and a whole
new world await.

Head and Heart
I will never see the rain the same way again.Each raindrop holds a story
Every splash across my face a reminder, and each drop that roles down
my cheek a memory. Where there is
thunder a wake up call, where
lightening now direction.

Singing> I'm singing in the rain Just singing in the rain........ what a beautiful feeling
I'm happy again

No comments: