Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To Dance upon the Clouds



Caught in the cycle of existence like a animal that forages the forest grounds for winter storage . Survival was based on getting through one day at a time . The child in me never fails to question.Was not looking back and moving forward defeat or victory ? Character is built upon the long journey that twist unclear paths through the briar berry bush ouch! Was this life’s great lesson? Yesterday lay the ground work for tomorrows dreams. I had forgotten to dream , as joyous as a dream maybe it is nothing unless shared.
Dreams teach the heart to dance up the clouds and the soul to grasp your hand in flight.

..........................................................................

A little bit of rain , a little bit of sunshine
A little bit of love, a little bit of heart break
I can't stop from loving you.....
....................................................................................................................................
Autumn's world is my escape. When I need to get away no one or nothing can't hurt me.

No comments: