Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Accept



Its happy Wednesday!
As I spoke with a friend about emotions and how they awaken something within. I decided today’s post would be just that, about accepting the gifts that are placed in our path for a moment , a hour , one day or a life time. In my case I believe the gifts are eternal and once given become apart of who we are . No tears of sadness as the joy of life brings with it the beauty of each days renewal like that of a spring day.
My Friend
I love the morning of sun lit bright
reminds when laughter outshined light.
I love the breeze that whispers in my ear songs
of romance only I can hear. I love the feel of soft
cotton gentle against my skin, reminds how gently
I was touched from within. I love the moment at the
waters edge where the river takes my woes down
stream and memories are set in. I love the treasures
not of silver and gold but more valuable as they
are shared from our souls. I love the day that
our hearts had met and you became my friend .
This
I shall not forget.

No comments: