Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Twenty five plus Eternity

Young love and a more mature love so very different or is it? :Love has been labeled under chemistry and physical attraction for its initial spark.. Obviously it is instinctive to look at someone and either find them attractive or not. If we took the outer shell a way and dared to look inside could we change how people fall in love. What initiates the spark? So many questions and the answers maybe as unique as love itself. I once believed if you never had the chance to be truly loved how would you know what you were missing. Once you have tasted respect and compassion and felt the joy of loving and being loved you cannot go back to a disrespect or continue a journey that does not partner side by side. People go on existing in lifestyles that do not bring happiness . Life is so short and how sinful to not be happy. I think there is always a battle between what the mind knows and how the heart feels. I considered that there needed to be a inner self that can relate with one on one to overcome all obstacles . A common ground deeper then what movie to see. Love should be equal to see each other through the difficult times. Trouble is when love is not returned in the same way it is given. When you have a giver and a taker it is sooner or later going to burn out. There has to be periods of give and take through out a relationship that balances the trails of life. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Crickets and tree frogs a concert for the eve.
Their song a haunting that starts the heart to dream
I graced a path that tipped my curiosity.
Underestimated love picked up velocity.
Twenty five plus eternity, bonds your soul to me.
No river wide can part what in life is meant to be
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Life is a give and take ,you give a little of your heart and I give a little of mine. I take that back! Life is a give and take , You give me all of your heart and I give you all of mine.

No comments: