Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hold my hand


loneliness
n 1: the state of being alone in solitary isolation 2: sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned

I find in our society there are varied degrees of loneliness. Lack of companionship is not the only form of isolation. There is a broad range of emotions that can occur in any relationship, from distance of the mind, to distance of the body. We are taught early in our lives that love is unconditional and yet we find ourselves constantly setting barriers up in our life.
Acceptance of diversity is a remarkable human quality and still we strive to find the similarities in one another. We have broken down the cultural barriers set geographically, to find that we still maintain walls within our very souls. I believe that there is a common bond that goes beyond to those days of childhood and
and our simplistic views of life. How we relate to each situation that surfaces, and our own expectations.

Loneliness can dissipate when another can comprehend in a capacity that removes the barriers by building steps of respect and trust that launches a platform of love.
~~

I will never let go of that which companions
with my heart and soul.

Dancing under the moon lit sky, a vision to behold.
Caress of duel silhouettes, reflections of the soul.
~~~
Frogs singing on a boxwood trees,
fish jumping in the nearby stream.
Sounds echoing through the hills,
bouncing back gives me chills.
Dog barks and the children laugh,
the moons smiling on our behalf.
Sounds echoing through the hills,
bouncing back gives me chills.
~~~
You can never be lonely, as we're side by side
traveling a journey from the inside.
Hold my hand and walk with me,
there's a lot of world for us to see.

No comments: