Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 22, 2006

I love....

Ever year the migrating song birds return to fill the surrounding hills of the hollow with the melodic sounds of paradise. A glimpse of the scarlet tangier, a breathtaking reminder that spring has indeed made its way. Preparing my garden, I laughed as I thought of the undertaking with mother nature and the challenges
that await us each season, like those within our very lives. In awe, each time I watch the seedlings break the soil and find their place amongst the well watered weeds of the garden. The touch of soil to my hands had a
calming effect, one that stirred my inner thoughts. One step side by side with this planet we call earth, reveals not only the vulnerability of life but our own threat of destruction, as we lose sight of the importance of simplicity. We are not a separate entity from our world, we are but a fragment in a forever rotational
puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The season at its peak, with a floral display that creates a explosion of color throughout the hollow. As I was thinning seedlings in the garden I was confronted with a warm gentle rain. Each drop of rain telescopic in view, took me back to childhood where dancing in the rain composed moments of simplicity that I forever cherish.
~~~~~~~~~~
Intoxicating
Makes me feel like a little girl, laughing and giggling on yonder hill.
Singing and a dancing everyday with you, up in the clouds created for two.

I don’t know what I would do, If I didn’t have the moments that I share with you.
I am intoxicated.......... from the magic of loving you.

canto> ti amo

Al vostro amore ho ballato interamente con la notte,
To your love I danced all through the night,


una visione di cielo e la vostra armi di fortemente
a vision of heaven with your arms of tight.


Un bacio delle anime l'unico attrezzo necessario,
A kiss of souls the only necessary tool,


.per imprimere le parole in oro.
to emboss the words in gold.


ti amo... ti amo..... ti amo
I love you.. I love you...... I love you


~~~~~


A dream cast you and now your here with me.
Skipping through the script,I chose only love scenes.
Wrote you into the lead, to dance the hills of green.



No comments: