Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 21, 2006

To silence the key

Might be the Month of May, it felt more like March yesterday as the high energy wind appeared without invitation. As the sun forcefully made its way through the clouds, I felt the extension of our vulnerability. Like a pigeon in the wind, our wings could either engage with out confrontation soaring ever higher, or allow the aggressive winds to toy with us in battle.
~~~~

We are the moment, the sun that rises, the wind that blows, the night that falls,
the stars that shine. In you I see my reflection, in my reflection I see......
~~~
You dare to believe, I dare to stand, we dare to be!
~~~
Creatures of adaptation, I watched as people scurried about
with the unfortunate weather change. Unprepared they allowed
themselves to bed negative energy. The outward display of
emotions showed the sensitivity to our surroundings and the
control the season holds over the general populace.
~~~
Fear not for today is soon to be our tomorrow and our tomorrows await us today.
~~~
Retaliating against the years of aggression, I confronted my deepest fears.
Betrayal appeared dressed in a multifarious display ranging from childhood
years to the present. He who seeks to control meets with his own demise.
For out of the darkness a vision appears. Soul set free!
~~
The sky reflected that of the bitter sweetness of life. So blue the sky that I succumb to its power and feel the intensity of the moment to only be confronted with the lingering of dark clouds that fail to move on. Like earth on its axle spinning round and round without much fanfare. I to felt on the axle of life, spinning round and round with out the pageantry. Holding still one brief moment, I let out a bellowing sound to deaf ears.
~~~
What you see determines the final outcome, for I stand to battle.
I challenge the day, for yesterdays are gone and tomorrow holds
the future. The gate opens only to those who dare to unlock from
within. To seek the key one must admit to their own strength and
weakness. I am the key and no gate shall remain locked as long
as the soul is willing and the heart is true, for the mind is only the
tool of discussion with the child in all of us.
~~~
I rejoice in that I dared to love and in loving I felt the beauty of life. One moment, one hour, one day or a lifetime. For the true power in life is strengthened by the sharing of hearts. He who dares to love wears the badge of affection, that so embraces our souls.
~~

Why tears my child I say, are you not happy this very day?
I cry not for tomorrow comes, but I’m still picking up
yesterdays crumbs. The tears of life roll down the face,
as each comes from a darker place.
~~~
The hollow sings a song with the cardinal in the trees, welcoming the sunrise makes its way to you and me. When you dared to care and stepped in on me, I felt the song of the hollow as I knew how life could be.
To silence the key

I gave silence the key to unlock for you and me,
a song and a movie theme about the love of you and me.

I gave silence the key to unlock for you and me,
the ability to dream and have you close to me.

I gave silence the key to unlock for you and me,
the world that I believe is the way life's meant to be.

I gave silence the key to unlock for you and me....

No comments: