Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Understand


I don’t think you understand, the waters rush to dry land.
The way your love took command and sailed my heart to thee.
Through the current and the waves, friendship surfaced beyond
thick and gray.Consuming my thoughts each day,
happiness made its way.

I don’t think you understand, the sun warms each grain of sand.
The flame ignited in the land of dreams and mystery. Through
the heat of the mind, your heart so ever close to mine. In our
world no sadness seen, your my
king and I your queen.

I don’t think you understand, life is not always planned.
We are involved in something grand, the way you touch me.
In the days of no hello’s, I close my eyes and memories flow.
Magically your love bestowed, the gift
now a part of me.

No comments: