Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Love


My lips to your lips a desire of sweet, my heart to your heart makes my knees weak.
My love to your love for all of time, my soul to your soul forever entwined.
~~~~~


The skies appearance of a powdery blue brace the puffed ivory clouds.

A invitation graced the sky, a lure to the heart and soul. Enchanted by

your vivacious energy and sensual desire, I had fallen
once again into the arms of love.
~~~
Infinity made a play,when your love found its way.
~~
Shared Hearts
To make you smile, to make you feel, to make you believe, to make you dream!
uoy evol I
~~

The Sense of Touch

Of the five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. I find touch to be the most loving and sensual of all. Imagine a world where all the senses existed, except for touch. How cold a place would that be. Our most loving gestures of endearment to those we want to express love, is the simple kiss or hug. Even to those
who are strangers in our lives we reach out with a handshake.A simple response of touch that sets those we encounter at ease, with respect and gratitude, to seal a deal or simply a warm greeting. No touch is more gentler then a parents response to a infants cry at the instant the child feels the touch of a parent, the child feels security and comfort and safe in the arms of love. So remarkable is the sense of touch that it can be felt from great distances, a touch of the heart, a touch of the soul, a touch of the mind.

The gift of sight makes you stop to listen and absorb the sweet fragrance,
to once again taste all that life has to give, this is touch.
~~~
Touch is the master in command of sight, hearing smell and taste.
Each has within them the ability to touch.
~~~
If a rose loses it fragrance and honey becomes bland and there is no words to a song and no vision to the plan. I'll remember the moment you took my hand
touched my heart and placed love in command.

No comments: