Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sunshine and more sunshine on its way.......

Sentez mon baiser à vos lèvres et votre corps à côté du mien
Feel my kiss to your lips and your body next to mine.

Sentez mon amour, voyez les mes rêves comme nos âmes s'enlacerent.
Feel my love, see my dreams as our souls entwine.

Marchez avec moi, entretien avec moi sous l'amende de
wisteria.
Walk with me, talk with me underneath the wisteria vine.

Bonbon à parfum, votre amour un festin comme nous créons notre propre conception.
Fragrance sweet, your love a treat as we create our own design.

Vous êtes ici et je suis là, pour toujours vous serai le mien
You are here and I am there forever throughout time.

Marchez avec moi et parlez avec moi et vous trouverez pour toujours.
Walk with me and talk with me and you’ll forever find.

Aimez comme le nôtre remarquablement, pouvez tenir l'essai du temps
Love like ours remarkably, can stand the test of time.
~~~~~
It's your sunshine that simply found its way beautifully into my day.



No comments: