Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Little bits of sunshine!

Every day with you is like spring in full bloom,
beautiful, colorful and amazing it
rids the winter gloom.

One of My favorites

Limbo under leaves of green,
under blue skies and dreams.

Felt your touch in the breeze,
made my heart stop to sing.


I savor the moments, succulently divine,
absorbing the trail of magic, the creation
of a new design.

Appearing lifeless, naked trees surround,
a tease to the hills of silence, a symphony
of sound.

A stroll to the clearing, where a cabin
once stood, a reminder that a good
foundation doesn't rot like that of
wood.

The rock along the path can be slippery
when wet and occasionally moss
covered puts the journey to the test.


My mind is skipping around like stones tossed in the stream
it's here, it's there, it's everywhere,
it's in the middle of a dream.
~~

If you had whispered goodbye,
I might have understood,
but you left my heart agitated
and unlocked for good.

If once you felt the love through
the touch of morning wind.You
would know the magic started
from within.

If you closed your eyes and allowed
your soul to see, the silhouette
emerging is of love set free.
~~



Dusty wooden petals,
fragile are those of glass,
picking one last winter
rose, just might make it
the last.
~


No comments: