Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 04, 2006

Welcome to My World


Vows of Nature


Clouds variegated in shades of fury pink and hush blue draped the edge of the hills. Precision perfect the canvas bowed to the battle. Breaking all barriers of silence, a slight breeze whispered secrets of the heart.
Intrigued by the vows of nature, the majestic beauty binds
heaven and earth in a performance that embraces
the dance of souls.

How could I not love you?

When in my hour of need

I felt your love brace

my heart and

lift my soul.





Singing> You Went And Did It!

You went and did it, you touched my heart,
taught the heavens how to regenerate a
spark. Closed the gap on distance and time,
twisting and turning created love like a
vine.

You went and did it, you made the hills
sing, started with the babbling brook
and moved right into my dreams.

You went and did it, you met with my
soul, took a hold and held it and hand fed
it some fuel.

You went and did it, you made me smile,
gave this world a meaning and made my
life worth while.

You went and did it, made me feel like a
Queen, when everyone knows I’m came
from peasantry means.

You went and did it, placed a spell and
everywhere I go everyone can tell.
The love exudes from inside and like
a billboard there is nothing to hide.

You went and did it, you touched
my heart and no matter the
travels nothing will ever
tear it apart.



Running in the newly fallen snow, I look back to see the footprints left behind. Caught up in my own wonderment of the child we can be, I felt the life surge through my body sending a chill, as we had seized the ability to reach another dimension of emotion, releasing a joy of youth and spirit. As remarkable as it is, we had breached beyond time to glimpse the inner soul birthing in tenderness and laughter. As if I were dancing in a circle to time, laughter became a teenagers giggle and speeding faster , faster and faster, until I had fallen into your arms . The fragments of time blend to bring youth, growth and maturity to the place we now stand. Feeling loved in ways that create the magic of dreams, I felt the woman inside of me released ,as if free for the first time....



Chick flicks ya gotta love them, your basic girl gets guy, guy gets girl and of course the “happily ever after scenario“. Last week I watched a movie where
the girl didn’t get the guy and well didn’t have the usual happy ever....
I found that extremely disturbing in a facetious kind of way. I proposed in my mind to rewrite the script. It reminded me of the chapter books where you could read through them and choose what happens next.
I gave the movie my own ending, he looked deeply into her eyes, felt the
warmth as he held her hands, pulling her ever so close and passionately
kissing her, he realized the woman who had become his best friend was his true love..I laughed, as the new scenario of fantasy brought a smile to my face.

Borrowing a line from James Brown, singing> I feel good, da da da da da
so good, so good, baby I got you!!!!!!!!



This is my world where there is no restraints upon the soul and hearts a flutter engage high above the stars with the sounds of wind blown trumpets in a blissful celebration of life. A flood of laughter wafts from earth to the heavens, tipping the switch on the power of emotion. Here we don’t prohibit the beauty of a smile but encourage this spontaneous release of love. Enter through the mind and explore each day and night through dreams of fantasia. Dance in my arms as we embrace our spirit in completeness. The brazen reflection sparkling from the mountains to the heavens is your being and mine as we bond in a magical display exploding like a star on fire.

A Bouquet



I have watched a rose wilt in bloom,



petals all intact and the beauty fades to soon.






The wound appears to seal itself and heal,



but cutting off the nourishment



left nothing but a chill.






Love takes a little extra time,



given from the heart resuscitates



with a temporary high.






Nothing last forever, so they say,



holding on to yesterday,



creates a colorful



bouquet.








Beautiful Morning




It’s a beautiful morning, a wonderful day, I woke to your love
bringing sunshine my way. Warm and radiant leads from the heart
a sparkling magic that gave love its start.

Wake up to your loving embrace and the smile you put on my face.
I will hold you for the rest of your life, this mystical treasure comes
with a price.




Two kisses in the morning, two kisses at night, multiplied
by eternity equals awfully nice. The fresh fallen snow
dazzles on the pine trees, but the hills of the hollow
have nothing on me.





The walls of the hollow appeared double tall,
the hills and the mountains and the trees and all.

Stronger and faster I started to climb, a love for
the freedom set me on a natural high.

Unlocking the spirit deep in me, now everything
I see is like a living dream.

Driving the road, creating memories, laughing
and giggling in a whimsical tease.

The magic of the moment is unpredictable,
the way you found and took a hold.


Singing>
I walked a lonely road, cried tears that only I would know,
traveled places all alone, till I met up with you.


The dance under the moon light, found me swooning
through most of the night, living loving and feeling
fine, since you turn my rainbow upside down.

Rocking in your arms to sleep, you took my heart
and made a gentle sweep, all my love and all your
warmth and cradled it all in a dream.

I walked a lonely road, cried tears that only I would know,
traveled places all alone, till I met up with you.



Threads of Gold

Through the pages of life, the magic unfolds,
a love bond woven of threads of gold.

A blanket more precious then anything made,
a weave of faith and trust you laid.

Last night I cuddled with you in my dreams,
this morning I woke to you here with me.

Holding the moment, I’ll never let go of
the friendship built of sunshine and snow.

~~~
We met in ways that few would understand,
and unscheduled plan, it’s in God’s hands.

A path that we dare to walk, a conversation
where two hearts daily talk.

A view deeper then the sea and wider
than any universe could be.

We met in ways that few would understand,
and unscheduled plan, it’s in God’s hands.
~~

Walking with the wind this early morn,
companioned with the sun and moon
before a storm.

The leaves dry beneath my feet, crackle
with the distance of your heartbeat.

The curtains opened and I began to dance,
as I fall into the hollows trance. Not of
gaiety and fun, I whirl to a melancholy
drum.

Dismal and grey the moon starts to fade,
my eyes adjusting ,still a little strained.
Desperate,I squint to see,the cast of two
loving passionately.
~~~~

Holiday dancing, so much fun with you,
catching a snowflake or maybe two.

The hollow in colors of red and green ,
dressed in its magic ,creates a scene.

First in the morning and all through
the day, we’re celebrating in our
own way.

Embracing the spirit, takes to
the wind, can’t hide my love
or this silly old grin.
~~
I wouldn't trade

Might be a little childish to put your tongue in your air and catch a few snowflakes in the middle of time square. I wouldn't trade the moments I share with you,acting like a monkey that escaped from the zoo.

You chased away the sadness, you chased away the blues,packed them in a suitcase and bid them adieu.Replaced it with your love and warmed my heart and gave my life a kick start.

Might be a little childish to put your tongue in the air and catch a few snowflakes in the middle of time square. I wouldn't trade......

~~
Beastly Bright

Beastly bright the snow had fallen white,
a dusting of sparkle on the hollow in
the night. Evergreens caging in a dream,
trapped the romance of today’s memories.

Temptation, is the taste of honey sweet,
a seduction in the darkness that places
you with me.

Marvel at the music that filters through
the air, sounds of love meant only for
your ears.

Waters partially frozen tranquilize
my thoughts, breaking the momentum
I think my heart has stopped.

Drifting gently like a ship out at sea,
is the memory filled heart rocking
in the waves of your dreams.

~~~


Allow your wings to open in flight,
intensify to a higher high.
Allow your heart to feel, as you
enter into my world.


Vision the quest beyond the hills,
souls embrace, love fulfilled.
Cloak to warm, mission complete,
a connection of love beyond
silk sheets.
~~~


Singing>

My hand are nothing but a tool of love, to write to you my love.
Words to dance upon the page, colorful, many combinations made.
Creations transforming with out end, as they transpire from the
magic you send.


Love is mastered in little time shared, I memorize the years.
Dream like quality keeps you near, I close my eyes and you
appear. I pinch myself to become aware, that you are in my
heart to stay.


I know it’s right when I’m with you, this happiness is true.
I want you forever by my side, you smooth life's bumpy ride.
We scan the world to find, that love is now yours and mine.


I know it’s right when I’m with you, this happiness is true.
I want you forever by my side, you smooth life's bumpy ride.
We scan the world to find, that love is now yours and mine.

~~~


Reindeer and snowflakes and memories and heartbreak,
childish laughter and forever after. I know that when
I’m with you nothing matters, as dreams come true.


No skilled needed , no pretense, no sadness, no regrets.
Clearly the path that leads to your heart was paved
with love from two.


Sing softly, whisper gently, from my heart to yours
and when the darkness of life surrounds, remember
who’s loving you.

When the darkness of life surrounds, remember ,
remember who’s loving you......

.

No comments: