Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year

The school girl giggles at the thought of just one kiss,
the embrace of love to my heart, where you exist.

I could cry about the yesterdays or the years it
took to meet, but I choose to bless the collision
of such an extraordinary feat.

Common is the moment of the ordinary creep,
but the time I spend with you is exceptionally
sweet.

Impish a smile between you and I, I’m holding
a secret, I tucked safely inside.

No instruction needed, no data to hide, all
I need to do is, to close my eyes.

My head upon your chest, the sounds of
your heart beat, these are the visions with
the sound of love, I take with me to sleep.


Good Night


Everyday!


Walking down the street, talking in my sleep,

counting stars in the sky.... Everyday a little more
magical, every dream a little more powerful,
every moment wonderfully spent with you.

Dancing by the stream, listening to cardinals sing,
sharing smiles with you..... Everyday a little more
magical,
every dream a little more powerful,
every moment
wonderfully spent with you.

Climbing mountains high, singing and feeling spry,
reaching on my tip toes up to the sky. ....Everyday
a little more magical,every dream a little more
powerful, every moment wonderfully spent with
you...

Sings in a whisper> Everyday a little more magical, every dream a little
more powerful, every moment wonderfully spent with you.




This Celebration!

I'm singing a song, I'm dancing the night long,
partnered with such passion,
this couldn't this be wrong.

I feel inside, that you bring when you hold
me close in your evening dreams.

I'm loving you more, with each waken breath,
a touch of hearts puts life to the test.

I'm singing a song, I'm dancing the night long,
partnered with such passion,
how couldn't be wrong.

~~~
Deep In my Heart

Your love is deeply ingrained in my heart,
like the sun at night,it rids life of the dark.

I know that you are reaching out to me,
The touch of magic caused a quiver like the
rumbling of a stormy sea.

Such energy brings to life,the miracle of
it all has me fighting to hold you tight.
.
Your embrace isn't earthly bound,
we dance to love where ever clouds are found.

I can't believe that the year is almost over, as I reviewed the previous years poetry, I saw a wide range of experiences and accomplishments. Today, I took some time to explore the options that await and to give a some what of a precise spin on the plan for the year 2007. There were many challenging moments, at the top of the list was my drivers license. I felt like the oldest 16 old to ever have lived. I felt all the initial excitement and freedom that comes with driving down the road and being in control of where I go and where I stopped. Oh! there were a few exceptions the gas prices, occasionally limited how far and how often I traveled the distance.
I think this experience tied for first place with doing the very first book signing, Oh my God, they wanted my autograph, it wasn't a thousand books but they were selling and people were reading and enjoying the words of Rachel Charlotte Miller the author.
I found the meaning of true friendship and the completeness thats comes from total acceptance from both self and peers. We celebrated, we laughed and occasionally we shed a tear.
I created wonderful new skincare products and customers were coming back to reorder, little steps of success. Not every product was as successful there were a few that didn't land the top ten selling list.
Spring the end or the beginning, we celebrated a birthday and the initial start of spring, we did it we made it through the harsh northern winter, together and the best part we did it smiling. Trade show, events, book signings, art shows and the list goes on. I met so many people and I had a great time doing it.
I plan to be more selective on the events I choose to appear at and more organized in my over all business. I am going to file paper work in a timely manner and be more productive with my time.
Personally I am going to celebrate each morning that the sun rises with the utmost respect for
life. I will never take for granted all the beauty that is bestowed on us. On a more personal note, I will try be the best inside and out .

The Mirror

The rooms reflection appeared in the mirror and
I felt a separation like I wasn't there.

I closed my eyes and then I saw, where love
goes when it flows from the heart.

Free from the body, our minds unite and the
touch you'll feel, is my kiss good night.

Sleep well my darling, a blanket I'll send
stuffed of devotion, for my best friend.

~~~

The sky is bluer, the stars never truer
since the day you entered my life.

The world is magical, love now rules,
since the day you entered my life.

Everything looks brighter then bright,
since the day you entered my life.
~~


No comments: