Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 18, 2006

I wish!


I Wish

I wish you were here as I selected a tree,
Frasier fir or Douglas's soft needles of green.


Quaint little farm tucked away in the hills,
nostalgic creates a yearning of days of the
old potter’s wheel.

A walk down the lane to choose the
right one, symmetrical, perfect,
fragrant and just a little bit plump.

Clouds moving in and the rain starts to fall
and a chill and the darkness blanket
over it all.

A warm hearted old farmer friendly
and kind offered a ride on the return
from the climb.

Laying a old cloth ragged and soft,
I sat for a few moments as memories
I caught.

I wished you were here as I selected a
tree, holding my hand and laughing with
me.

~~
Unseasonable

Unseasonable the weather creates a auspicious spark,
encouraging the wake of blooms, a tease to the heart.

Unpredictable the mixture of a early sun and a fine
mist of rain, stimulates a ambiance of the first days of
spring.

Agreeable to the spirit or a trickery of the mind,
the reprieve from the darker months is a bit
of nature in sublime.

Acceptance of the power of that which has control
making us more vulnerable then a duck, featherless
in the cold.

~~
Singing> Midnight Sun

You can call it magic, I'll call it love,
star stepping romance under the
midnight sun.

Not close to the Arctic far, far from Antarctica,
this burst of light is a reflection of our love.

Warms my night, makes me feel mighty fine,
cuddling and dreaming of you by my side.

The rays a little faint but it’s clear I see,
the one who sent the midnight sun to me.

There I go smiling all through the night
and when I woke up it was just barely a
quarter to five.

I saw the sunshine before it began to do the
early rise. I’m waken up to the midnight
sun and the visions of you and I.

You can call it magic, I’ll call it love,
star stepping romance under the
midnight sun.







No comments: