Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Merry Christmas!


I can’t imagine anyone being threatened by Christmas or the message of hope, faith and love. I believe that no matter where your from or whether you pray or not. Turning a peaceful moment in to hatred is a sin against self. I have always found it hard to comprehend how people are so weak and so insecure that they can not respect another person’s belief . The world is so filled with hatred that the crime is to take a beautiful season and use it to make a political statement for their own religion or lack of religion . It brings me to the conclusion that anyone who would fight in the name of religion or find hatred in such beauty can not be to intelligent .



Merry Christmas! What does the words represent, I say hope that some day people will accept the differences and the beauty of diversity. Lay the path of peace and it shall overflow with love.



He who holds hatred in his heart battles his own demons.




No comments: