Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Holidays

Singing> Just here those sleigh bells ringing... have yourself a Merry little Christmas, may all your dreams come true.... the first noel the angels did.......Merry Christmas!

I have this eternal Christmas present comes in a rare form. A sweet blend of memories tied to my heart and on the days of darkness it amusingly ignites a spark. Sowed with Joy and laughter, continuously sets a bloom and with a little love and nurture just grew and grew and grew. Unlike crystal it’s never very cold, it has its own way of warming with the utmost gentle hold. I felt it when I woke up, when I took my morning walk and there again under the blankets....Oh! if the hills of the hollow talked.
~~
We can question all of life and still not find the answers or falter on our choices and pretend we understand. Hunger for what we don't have and send our soul in a spin or just open up our eyes to see where paradise really begins. It beautifully surrounds us , just watch the hawk soar or better yet sit on down by the stream and hold my hand once more. This is where it starts the beauty of our day but definetly this magic doesn't fade away.
~~
When I was very young I worked in a resturant, I had the night shift and really didn't know anyone at all. I remember this stranger he entered the resturant and he spoke to me, told me I had pretty eyes. Spoke as if he knew me, we sat during my break and talked. It wasn't at this moment that I understood what you can't see, but it was a this time that I documented it by speaking outloud.
A friend recently said that "we all have our crosses to bare" and indeed we do. But I remember thinking that a illness or a loss of a limb you can see it, feel it understand it and that it may not be easy but you knew to some degree what you were dealing with. Then there are those things that you can't see as easliy, but are felt just as painfully as any physical injury.

A Sequence of Events

A sequence of events led me down this road,
the secrets of a lifetime miraculously disclosed.


There were moments I had lived, that I tried
to deny, but there’s no doubt the stories
in my character lie.

The heart and mind quarrel to know the
answers true, all I know is that it felt good
when I met up with you.

A day without your love is like a
rainbow of black and white, you know
that something is missing as it
doesn't feel quite right.

I opened up my eyes to glimpse

once more the view, where your
heart and mine embrace on
a cloud for me and you.
~~~
Roll On Over

Roll on over into my sweet dream, let your soul drift away.
Skip and dance on the stars all night, until we tire
of this play.

Roll on over into my sweet dream, feel the comfort
of my embrace. Dancing and singing on the clouds
all night, till the morning takes its place.

Black Eye Susan’s in a winter storm, snowflakes on a
summer day. Welcome to my world, where dreams and
love have their way.


Black Eye Susan’s in a winter storm, snowflakes on a
summer day. Welcome to my world, where dreams
and love have their way.


~~
Can we be distant by miles, moutains and sea
but nothing can really separate your love from me.
Somethings are worth repeating!

Here I am!

Here I am in the rays of the sun, when your feeling blue.
I send to you, my love for you.
Here I am in every drop of rain, that a storm can bring.
I send to you, my love for you.
Here I am in every song a bird sings,
I send to you, my love for you.
Here I am in all the world surrounding.
I send to you, my love for you.
Here I am ....
~~~


Yes, I met him...

I met him on the clouds, one overcast day.
the sun seem to shine, but it wasn’t my way.

He took the challenge and battled the stars,
desperately searching he found my heart.

I don’t know what happen from there,
my legs started wobbling and
laughter filled the air.


Blue skies pink and the Elm in arch and
there we started climbing to
a love sick march.

I met him on the clouds, one overcast day,
nonchalant in a insignifcant way.

I never figured the door would crack and
once inside there was no looking back.

Laughing and giggling all day long,
to the sound of my heartbeat
to the sound of his song.

I met him on the clouds, one overcast
day tickling and teasing in my
heart to stay.
~~
Can ya hear me now?



Nestled in the hills covered in white snow. I took
the center as I traveled down the back road. My
mind adrift like a flurry in the wind, brought you
so close I felt your touching warming from within.

Turning on the highway, I have many miles to go,
the distant lights dance through the trees to
display a twinkle of a winter show.

No hello’s and no goodbyes on this life we ride,
no matter where the travels, your always by my
side.

Nestled in the hills, covered in white snow.
I took the center lane as I traveled down the
back road. My hands on the wheel and
my mind flying free, picture perfect is
my memory.
~~
I'll Race Ya to the End.

I faced the devil with a angel by my side.
Taken on the river, damn we’re swimming
strong and high. My head above the water,
no longer do we tread we're taking on
the river , I’ll race ya to the end.

Rocking with the waves, no longer the
threat, the cold waters paralyzing from
the stream mountain fed. A chill caught
me for a moment till your love came on in,
we're taking on the river , I’ll race ya to
the end.



No comments: