Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 23, 2008

For your ears only...

Sings> When the night controls the star lit sky...

When the night controls the star lit sky and the clouds in the air stand still, when dreams dust the darkness with memory, in your heart my love you'll find.
~
On the clouds in the sky where dreams take place, where heaven a miracle made, your arms open wide to embrace my love, with heart and heart entwined.
~
Heart to heart, soul to soul my love for you will blanket the dark of night, hold you close, feel your touch, sweet love of mine, till morning when you rise.
~
I heard the song of love today, when you reached out to me, the hills and the hollow joined in one and a symphony of love began.
~
When the night controls the star lit sky and the clouds in the air stand still, when dreams dust the darkness with memory, in your heart my love you'll find.

No comments: