Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 01, 2008

To Know You Is To Love You...

The clarity of the night and the draw of the stars created a sky vision that was both haunting and arousing, so much so that I felt a magnetic draw that left me enthralled with the sparkle and beauty of reality, dreams and your love. As distant as the sky appeared, I felt my heart race as my spirit truly met up with yours on the paradise in the heavens. With each magical step the vastness of space was bridged close enough that I could actually feel your arms in a passionate embrace. The moon light cast a shadow that expanded on the creation of love as a silhouette of hungry souls devoured the moment.

1 comment:

un dress said...

the way you write rachel...

as if siging or dancing.

always in love with life!!

thanks..............







beijO