Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Free

One More Song

You tightened your hold in the dark of night, even without the sun I was given an amazing gift of sight. Sweet kisses that may never ever be, replaced by your embrace set my soul free.
~
There's no controlling the images in my mind, they keep on replaying to close the gap in time. The beauty of life you gave to me, the moment you said hello, I knew we would always be.
~
The sunlight in the morning and the stars in the night, deep in the valley or up on mountains high... I'll be there waiting to hold your hand and stroll through life's unwritten plan.
~
You tightened your hold in the dark of night, even without the sun I was given an amazing gift of sight. Sweet kisses that may never ever be, replaced by your embrace set my soul free.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice - also funny to notice, even while I like it, that I'm not "there" anymore. But 20 years ago I was writing on the romantic love theme too.

Ph said...

Kisses from France !
Philippe

Mark said...

Beautiful! Knowing that your soul is free is the greatest of all knowings.

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi P.M.Martin,
Not there, how can you not be there, romance is being in love with life and sharing it with the world. Thank you for your visit.

Rachel C Miller said...

Welcome Back Phillipe! Kisses Back!

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi Mark,
It is one thing that no one can possess your soul, forever free. Thank You for your visit.