Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 10, 2008

Some Surprise

Something quite magical happened in the middle of the night, quivering from head to toe of the thought of you by my side. I reached out in the darkness to find you were reaching back and the fireworks created were nothing to laugh at. Your hands warm and gentle pulled me into a beautiful embrace, whimsical we danced under the stars, while our hearts kept side by side in a love coordinated race. If this a dream forever may it be, because I couldn't bear to wake up thinking of you without me.
~
Something quite magical happened when I opened up my eyes, the birds were at my window and it was some surprise. They began to tweet and I began sing and your whispers were heard above everything. I knew at that moment that I stepped beyond a dream and my world would never be the same because you are here with me. You somehow found away deep in my heart and ignited a blazing flame with just one little spark.
~
Something quite magical happened when I looked out at the eaves, the walls transformed and a palace appeared right in front of me. I twirled like a bumble bee caught up in the wind, my legs weakened and my heart begging. There you were waiting coyly for me, I knew it from the first time you said hello this was no ordinary dream. I feel you in the morning, I sense your being through the night any doubts enter, I simply close my eyes.
~
Sings> Something quite magical happened today...

No comments: