Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Didn't

Sings for you>

I didn't choose the time or place where hearts would meet,
the Lord knew if it were up to me, you'd been in my arms
from day one and we wouldn't have waited half a life for
love and fun.

~
I didn't choose the path where troubles lead, I'd pick a clear sailing
for both you and me. No gray skies only sunlit blue and no storms
without me holding you.
~
I didn't expect just one hello to bloom like rose mallow in June. The
winds grip upon the mountains and the river race to the sea
all seem so trivial compared to your love for me.
~
I didn't know that dreams could be so fine, to send shivers down by
spine. A kiss that last forever and a embrace that just keeps getting
better.
~
I didn't know that love could be so wonderful, until you took my
heart and soul and something magical came over me and I knew
the rush of excitement was more then a dream.
~
I didn't understand my yesterdays until you found your way and some
thing inside me changed.
~
I didn't know that I could dance, until you took my hand, step by step
next to me and undenialable lead.
~
I didn't know I could feel this way, like I am walking in outer space,
dancing face to face.
~

No comments: