Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Prose

A once again winter wonderland blankets the hills with a here today gone tomorrow snow storm. I am torn between the grip of winter and my struggle to meet with the first day of spring. I have felt the pull of the seasons as my spirit raced with out direction only to once again surface from the denial of darkness. Strengthening and yet still heavily layered within an indecisive set of boundaries. The white of the snow brightened the sunless day and the cold a reminder of the many months we have confronted, battled and won. In the shadow of reality is the warmth of your love that brings such beauty into my life and still I question all that is. It is an uncommon blend of touch from a distance that braces down tightly to overcome the images of oneness.
~
Life is only complicated by our desires and
our uncontrolling craving.
~
To soar high within the heavens is to battle and win.

No comments: