Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The seasons of change


The seasons reflect on the moment of change,
from sun lit summers, to autumns shades,
a winter dusting, till spring reclaims.
~
In every moment of everyday, we traveled far,
we found our way and hand in hand we erased
all gray.
~
The sky took on many a hue but it never
morphed from the sky of blue.
~
How grateful, how happy, how filled with joy,
those barriers small, sent just to toy.
~
I allowed sorrow to open the gates,
until your love flooded through to
erase the ache.
~
Each day is labeled with laughter and
joy and the warmth of love which
embraces the miles.
~
Today is special , there is something new,
each day is shared under skies of blue.
~
Rejoice! the sun still shines in the dark of the night.
~
I looked at my wants, my needs and desire and
than closed my eyes to create the hour.
~
I cannot give to you which is already yours...
~
The darkness enticing, the stars so ever close and I knew at that very moment, we were on the road the Lord had chose. He sent out a few roadblocks, a detour or two and than he stretched it through the years under shades of many a hue, only that I may recognize the color of love when I met up with you.

No comments: