Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year! 2013


The irony is that we celebrate a new beginning in the middle of winter and that our real renewal comes with spring.  I find it difficult to move forward with change when feeling like a bear in hibernation. But never the less the day will come and we will celebrate the beginning of a new year. 
Usually this time finds me wanting to reflect on the past, but this year I feel more of a desire to dwell on where we are going. It's is that crystal ball syndrome, wanting to see tomorrow.  Interlocks with heart and soul , the journey yet to unfold. 

The calender controlling
documents a day, but it 
is in the heart that leads
us down the road where
tomorrow awaits. 
~

White water wishes, 
flow to the sea in 
hopes that you'll 
be waiting there 
for me. 

Prayers to the heavens,
I quickly rejoice of the
sharing of love , as 
we both made that 
choice.

Hold me forever, 
don't let me go, 
I cherish the memories
always new like the 
white fallen snow. 

Precious each day,
I cherish them so
as I am there in
your heart where
ever you go. 

Happy New Year 

I make no promise
only a plea that 
you will be with me
for eternity. 

Like a dream that 
waits to come true,
I close my eyes and
dream of me and you. 

No comments: