Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

On a clear day, I can...



The gift of happiness... kind memories, warm thoughts, special moments, loving you.  


 The lessons of life are like a physics class, a little difficult  at first, but when pieced together reveals a journey in succession. 


To touch a heart
and embrace a soul. 
~
Head on shoulder,
holds still the moment. 
~
Rereading the book of life, 
I would like to burn a few pages,
rather than turning them. 

~
I learned to touch the flesh is memorable, 
to touch the heart an enlightening 
experience for both 
mind and soul. 
~
I will never say goodbye,
that way I can hold you 
forever in my heart. 
~
"Location, location, location,"
said earth to the sun. 
~

To feel the rain, catch the first snowflake,
walk by your side, sleep in your arms, 
awaken in your heart. 

~
To no longer feel,
is to live in denial.
~
The swirling of souls, 
the mystery unveiled. 
~
To live on love,
is to comfort the heart
and feed the soul, 
while completing the journey.

~
If you can flood a heart with tears,
you can drain it dry with the 
warm rays of love. 
~
See forever, forever in your arms, heart and soul. 

~
We are born with it all, to nurture the love,
is to watch it grow. 
~
Some people sow negativity, 
tills deeper and reseeds 
with love. 

~


No comments: