Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I only know your love ...

There have been so many songs written on dreaming, from " When ever I want you all I have to is dream," " dreaming I'm always dreaming, dreaming my life away" " dream a little dream of me"    Dreams are the catalyst or the en-visionary tool that allows us create our own reality.
Life is so difficult and for each person that difficulty varies.  I don't believe it has to be that way, but it is seems man is hell bent on the inevitable and taking the simplicity and complicating it.
That which energized my being and in away jump starting it has also over shadowed with walls of darkness.

I close my eyes each night to be close to you and whisper of love true. To feel your warmth touch my heart and know you have been with me from the start.
I'm walking through life and I refused to open up my eyes, I need you beside me for all of time. No matter your travels or where time take you, I'll just close my eyes and be there next to you.

I am restless... distance is my punishment.




Sings> I don't know the reason,
I don't know the why, I only
know your love caught me
by surprise.

I can only tell you how I felt
that day, magical and wonderful,
as the blue sky chased away
any signs of  the dreary gray.

I don't know the reason,
I don't know the why,
I only know your love
caught me by surprise.

My feet were dancing,
and never on the ground,
the moon was so bright
as the stars were looking
down.

~

No comments: