Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Enchanted Meeting of the Heart


Is it a strength that has given me the sight
or are you my weakness that rules my night?
I listened to my heart , it never leads me wrong,
for you wrote the words and my heart sang the song.

Sentimental moments bring a tear down my cheek
as I reach into the darkness to rise above defeat.
I shall retain the magic and the way that I feel for you
as I know this is something special that has a way of
always feeling new.

~

Rising from my heart,
a quiver of the lips
as I hummed a tune
and thought of your kiss.

The silence was broken
as my heart spoke to me
and from that very moment
you unlocked the love in me.

~
The voice of my heart
speaks loud and clear,
as I accept the journey
that brings you near.

Yes, I love you,
that is awfully clear,
Yes, I need you
for a lifetime to share.

The voice of my heart,
speaks loud and clear,
as I accept the journey
that brings you near.









I reckon that I am living in a dream
and each moment is built on memory.
I felt the rapture that caught me by surprise,
when I met you on the clouds in the blue of the sky.

I wasn't mistaken and I knew it to be true,
my fingers were typing what my heart felt for you.
Chapter after chapter, page by page ,
the words of love record how I feel to this day.

There is nothing that can replace it,
it as wonderful as can be,
it spares me of loneliness as it
cast a spell down on me.


Quickly Captivated by your love,
together we soar the heavens above.
The meeting of hearts is magical,
when you reached out and took a hold.

Mesmerized and filled with delight,
taking the darkness and giving it light.
My days a little brighter and my nights
filled with desire as I fill the warmth
of a love blaze fire.


No comments: