Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 08, 2014

Good Night My Love

I'll write the story,
script a movie or two,
take to dreaming my
life away with you.

You will always be the lead
with me in everything I do,
standing on the puffy clouds
while sharing a kiss with you.

You'll always have a place
here within my heart and when
I close my eyes to sleep you'll
never be very far.

I'll write the story,
script a movie or two,
take to dreaming my
live away with you.
`
Blue skies in the morning,
the sun peeking through the trees,
the river slowly moving as if
it stopped to grab my dreams.

You are the song the blue birds sing,
the magic that I find in everything
you are the world that comes alive
while stopping a moment in time.

You are the stars in the night,
that shine so ever bright,
the comfort that find when
you embrace with a love so kind.

~
I took to my pillow
and to my surprise,
you were waiting in
those dreams of mine.

I felt your embrace,
the meeting of souls,
the warmth of your love
in this eternal hold.
~

There need be no words,
this song that I sing,
from my heart to yours,
played out in a dream.


Comforting that I am not alone,
you are in my heart where ever I go.
Mountains or valleys, river or sea,
I carry your love deep within me.

~
Can't repeat a moment
nor go back in time,
but every where I go
I have you on my mind.

Roads that circle
back to you
little reminders what
love can do.
~
My Soul Partner

I must be honest and
I'll tell you why,
when souls come together
it is a meeting of both body and mind.

We share the dreams,
embrace true love,
when soul partners
join two into one.

I must be honest and I'll
tell you why, when souls
come together, it s a meeting
of both body and mind.

~

Every moment tells a story
of the love of you and I,
when you unlocked this
troubled heart of mine.

The world took on new meaning,
the seas were bridged by love,
when you unlocked this
troubled heart of mine.

~

It was written in the heavens
and it caught me by surprise,
when the angels conspired to
collide your heart with mine.

I didn't see it coming and
I failed to recognize the
moment when I let go
and your hand reached
out to mine.

~

I took to the heavens,
to the blue of the sky,
upon the summer clouds
that were slowly passing by.

I sang out in gratitude
for the mystical way,
that your love touched my
heart and erased any signs of gray.

~

It was early in the morning
and the sun had yet to rise
and I lay there awake with
you on my mind.

I desperately tried to comprehend
the distance that comes into play
when separated by the mountains
and our hearts and souls remain.

It was early in the morning and
the sun had yet to rise and I
lay here awake with you
on my mind.

What should I do and what
can I say? That will make you
understand how I feel for
you in this loving kind of way.


~
Two thoughts, sound as one,
your heart and my heart can't be
undone. Love was the first embrace,
that captured the moment and put
a smile on my face.

Whenever I am lonely and blue,
I close my eyes and I am there with you.
Singing and dancing and silly as can be,
just the two of us in my daydreams.

Two thoughts , sound as one,
your heart and  my heart can't be
undone. Love was the first embrace,
that captured the moment and put
a smile on my face.

~
Every second that passes,
records to the day,
the magic of love that
makes me feel this way.

I am but a vessel
my hands the tool
to leave the words
of love in the stories
yet untold.

~

You are the lead in my love story,
gentle, sweet, warm and kind,
and that is how I see you,
you are the blue in my sky.

We danced in the heavens,
we graced the stars high
and when they day is over
it is just you and I.











1 comment:

Margie said...

So beautiful, Rachel, truly!