Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, September 21, 2014

La, la , la Means I Love You

La, la , la means I love you,
la, la, la my dream come true.
Whisper of words from the heart
speak to you from afar.

La, la, la means I love you,
la, la, la my dream come true.
The melody is awfully fine
with love lyrics of you and I.

La, la, la means I love you,
la, la, la my dream come true,
whisper of words from the heart
to speak to you from afar.


I would write of dreams come true,
if that dream included you.
I would spin in circles day and night,
as long it was your arms that held me tight.

I would send kisses to land upon your lips
as long as the wind didn't miss.
I would sing of a love true
as long as I was there with you.

~


I cannot give you,
what was yours from the start,
for I am void of loneliness
as you hold my heart.

I cannot speak
of a tale untold
for it was written in the heavens
and has yet to unfold.

I cannot love you
any more than I do,
for our love is eternal
and will soar the blue.






The stars blanket the night
the moon lights the way
and you will find I am here,
waiting for you.

Dreams a catalyst for love,
a way of reaching out and
bringing hearts together
and uniting them as one.

Tightly close your eyes,
allow your soul to see,
that I have never gone away,
I have always been with you.

Remember what it means to be,
to feel the magic of life and
celebrate each day as we
dance and sing.

Gaze at the night sky,
watch the stars shine,
follow the moon beams,
they lead you to me.

I've been here all along,
I have never left your side,
I am with you day and night
for the rest of my life.






No comments: