Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Single Silhouette

Love is to the heart as laughter is to the soul,
both are energy that is equally amazing.
 
~
There is an incredible spell of loneliness,
until I gaze unto the heavens and realize
that you are the smile in the stars.
 
There are always more questions than answers.
~
 
Sit here for a moment,
let the silence speak,
words of the heart,
cast deep in memory.
 
Stroll under the heavens,
the moon full and bright,
guides us on our way,
leads us with its light.
 
Tears that have fallen,
tales of yesterday,
on a troubled journey
parting hears along the way.
 
~
My eyes are closed
and there I wait to see,
like stars in the night,
your love in my dreams.
 
Two hearts together,
entwined as one,
a single silhouette
cast as love.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: