Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hold My Hand

Loving you brings smiles each day,
a joy into my life, like sun when it rains.
Touches my heart and soothes my soul
in a unique and wonderful kind of way.

I repeat the words of love for all to hear
a documentation of how much one can care.
Wanting to remind you just what you mean to me,
your the love of my life for all eternity.

Taking a deep breath, exhaling slow
remember the feeling as our love grows,
seeded by the soul in the heart it's sown
and roots itself like a miracle on loan.

I live to love you in this special way,
like walking through a dream that never fades.
From the moment I wake up till I fall asleep,
your vision is with me, a view of eternity.
~

They say time is fleeting
and soon will fade away ,
but our love is forever
and stronger with each day.

I won't waste a moment,
in telling you how I feel.
You have my heart
in this unwritten tale.

~

Heaven the pilot,
we the passengers
on the clouds above
where we meet with love.

Gently embracing,
a soul to soul bond
where we dance
to a love song.

~
I dedicate each day to you,
a true celebration under the heavens blue.



.


This is my promise,
to always be true,
speak from the heart
of my love for you.

It takes no effort
and no sacrifice,
with you everything
is a wonderful delight.

My goal is to leave behind
and document each day,
in which you touched this heart
of mine in a special kind of way.

~
I believe in love
and I believe in you,
from the moment of hello
a dream came true.

I believe in happiness
and the touching of hearts
from the moment I wake up
until I am under the stars.

 ~

I traveled the mountains
and I crossed the sea,
thorns and brush
to a clear passing.

It took time
but love endured
as you stood by me
from life's shore.

~


The devil knows no peace and surely no joy,
but on this path I travel the angels love is employed.



I am wealthy beyond wealthy
for your love flows generously through my heart.

~

There are many who journey with us,
some hold our hands for a moment and
than there is you.
~
 
Goofy is a sign of comfort,
I am comfortable being goofy with you.

No one gives you happiness
but sharing happiness is a true joy.
~

My wants and needs are  identical,
I want and need you.

~
I love gone with the wind moments, "darling I just don't give a damn" I am me, not perfect but me.
~
I need very little for I have your love
which is truly priceless.




No comments: