Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I am always amazed no matter what the date on the calendar , nature itself knows the passing of a season. Butterflies know when to migrate, crickets in song, the locust morphing into its adult form , leaves falling , mornings cooler, days hotter. Yes summer is the season in passing.
I am enthralled by the Monarch butterfly. Something that lives such a short period of time accomplishes so much on a journey to reproduce.

Wake up in the morning
to your sweet smile,
it warms my heart and
removes the long miles.

I keep it safe within me
on this journey we call life,
for you are my love
that makes my world right.


~

Simplicity for all we need is
the magic of love to see us through the day.
 
~
 
 


No comments: