Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Spoken by the heart carried by the wind.




The hand types mere words,
the souls breathes life into them.
 
~
 
 
My heart speaks a language
that is unequivocally the truth.

 
~
 
No matter how far my feet can carry me,
my mind carries me further.

 
~
 
The author writes the book, the editor proof rereads,
but ultimately the story of life lies in the hands
of circumstance, choice and fate.
 
 
~
 
 
If I could choose the moment when time stood still...
~
 
 
 
 
We don't get a chance to appreciate the ease of going down hill,
until we overcome the struggle of treading up hill.
 
~
 
Everyone is worthy of love,
only some people don't believe it.
 
~
 
Every person I meet has a page,
you my love have the book.
 
~
The stars are  merely a tool that guides me to you.
 
~
 
There is no denying what is in my heart.
 
~
 
 
 

No comments: