Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 04, 2016

Finding Peace

 
The line between all possibilities
is in accepting the limits of our capabilities.
 
~
 
Finding peace is in the ability
to look within oneself.
 
~
 
I find it a waste to measure our time on earth
when our spiritual eternity is limitless.
 
~
It was once said during war" I came, I saw, I conquered"
I want to be known for I felt, I  loved, I lived.
 
~
 
 
Adjusting to the darkness gives one more insight.
~
 
 
To be able to give and receive love is an immeasurable experience
worthy of the purest of hearts and yet a opportunity granted to all
who dare to exchange the emotions that exude from within the soul.

~
Loving you has tapped that of my inner peace,
for you are the warmth of love that overcomes
all the barriers that time and distance can place
upon two souls.

~
Faith that all is possible through love.

~
The detailed path scripted from somewhere other than the heavens,
that is until the detour redirected and our hearts collided into one union.


~

It was as the sun was setting
that I realized I had no power
over yesterday.

~
I don't think God picks and chooses who to help,
for he gave us knowledge above all to choose
our own path.

~
My heaven is in loving you.

~
It is a waste of time to fear the inevitable ...

~
It was the clearest of nights
with each star bringing me
that much more closer to
you.

~
From my heart a whisper it
breaks the barriers silence made,
the words of love in repetition
softly repeats your name.


From my soul a story,
the journey we travel each day
each step is closer to you
like a magnet drawing me your
way.
~

The silence is haunting,
as if our love gave it a voice,
shivers to awaken the soul
in the absence of your embrace.

Weeps this lonely of heart mine,
wanting to be there with you,
I lay here in the dark of night
once more daydreaming a day
with you.

~
My heart belongs to you
it was yours from day one,
like the sun rays upon the
mountains, I feel the warmth
of your sweet love.

~

Unseasonable weather,
each day like that of spring,
your love warms my heart
and makes each day fill like
a dream.

~
From my lips the simple words,
the angels of love returned.
~

As long as you know I love you...

~
I like the chapters on love and happiness,
tears and heartache not so much.

~
It is when you try to make sense of
everything that you realize that
nothing makes any sense at all.

~
It is the little moments
that mean so much,
sharing smiles.

~

Wipe a tear,
view a smile,
touch a heart
embrace a soul,
share a life.

~
I looked at the snow and I saw a mixture of
bitter cold and beauty...tis is life.


~
I am not sure if it's the unexpected
or circumstance that I despise most.



~

Life does not come with a guarantee
or a refund policy.

~
Making Bread takes a little work
and patience but doesn't everything?

~
Not everyone understands the concept of love,
the unconditional devotion that embraces the soul.

~

Some people get through life void of responsibility
...must be nice.

~

When life seems impossible,
that is when I most view the power of love.

~
The best part of the Willy Wonka  Movie is that grandpa spent his life in bed,
today that sounds like an option.
~
Chapters of Love

Under the blanket,
come snuggle with me
and I'll tell you a story
as if it were a dream.

From my soul the words
emotionally expressed
of the union of two
and I don't jest.

This special moment
an embrace from a far,
fell from the heavens
landing in my heart.

Warms my being
with happiness and glee,
like a star that twinkles
so does the memories.

Take me in your heart
and hold me tenderly,
with whispers of love
a jolt of warm spring.

Two hearts together,
souls joined as one
and the rest my darling
are the chapters of love.

~
Emotional Investment

Banking on your love
for dark and rainy days,
a little bit of sunshine
warms the gray away.

Explosion of the heart
filled with deep desire, 
a touch to my inner soul
in a love that never tires.

I am emotionally invested
my heart is here for you,
filled with tears and laughter
each day is something new.

~

My heart records
each day of love
stronger and stronger
a gift from above.

Cotton candy sweetness
your love I devour
a taste of happiness
consumed by the hour.

~








R


















No comments: