Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

...from me to you.

One cannot silence the soul,
its voice is eternal.
 
The canvas of color takes on a different hue from golden shades of sunshine to a sky of royal blue. Happiness is a requirement you and I share, to wake unto your arms, knowing that you care.
 
 
 
~
 
Energy is transferable through the heart and soul.
~
 
Passion flows between us
like the rage of the sea,
powerful the impact
of your love on me.
 
The mountains faded,
the gray skies turned blue
and as I smiled upon waking
I knew just what love could do.
 
~
 
It is a beautiful morning
and a wonderful day,
as you lift my heart in
the most amazing way.
 
The sun has yet to rise
and the stars have faded true,
in the middle of a moment
of sharing love with you.
 
 
~
 
Tears of happiness,
caught me by surprise,
as I wiped away each one
a story came to mind.
 
Intrigued by the chapters,
each page in review
revealed our love and
what dreams can do.
 
~

There is a bounce in my step,
a silliness I do confess and
the smile that you can see, is
your love shining out from me.

There is a energy we share,
two hearts that really care,
lifts me out of my despair
like angel wings in the air.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: