Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 08, 2016

Rambling Rose

I saw a heart
like a flower bloom
and in my life it
just grew and grew.

Revealed a beauty
seldom seen
inside out
for all to see.

~

You are the breeze
that travels relentlessly
over the many miles to
bring a sense of happiness
that awakens the soul to
spring.

You are the sunshine
of my early morn,
warm and wonderful
bringing light even in
a storm.

You are the tears
full of sudden joy,
shared from the
heart and through
the soul employed.

You are central to my being,
for you revealed the love,
that only one person to
another can share in the
heavens above.

You are the flame
that continuously burns,
with the touch of passion
felt with each and every
turn.
~
True love never falters,
nor does it fade like a dream,
it gains in  a steady momentum
continuously picking up speed.







 
 

No comments: