Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'm Singing In The Rain

Da da da da, da da da da

I'm singin' in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again.
I'm laughing at clouds.
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And i'm ready for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase.
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
just singin in the rain.
~


Compliments you
and completes you,
a forever kind of love,
where souls unite as one.

Peaceful an embrace,
it's wonderful indeed,
touches the heart
making everyday like
spring.

Memories of you and I,
dancing on the clouds
hearts beating together
as one.

~~
I can ensure you,
this dream is real,
fueled by love till
the earth stands still.

Excites the spirit
a breath away,
touching my heart
in an unordinary way.

I can ensure you
this dream is real,
fueled by love till
the earth stands still.

Wherever you travel
and whatever you do,
I'll be there with you,
it's a dream come true.














No comments: