Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Blue Skies




Gonna give you blue skies
to protect you from the storms,
add a little sunshine to warm
that heart of yours.

Gonna send you kisses
via the clouds above,
so when you look up high
you'll find traces of my love.

Gonna take the mountains
and turn them into sand,
dry up all the oceans and
bridge them with dry land.

Gonna hold you in the night
under the midnight stars and
keep you in my arms as I
embrace from a far.

Gonna love you forever
as I document with words,
the magic between us is
heart and soul concurred.

Gonna take each moment
like a script from above
and write down the words
with undying love.

Gonna thank the Lord
for sending you to me,
as I close my eyes to
see you in my dreams.




No comments: