Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 05, 2018

Whispers...I love you





I close my eyes
as night draws near
with kisses of love
to show I care.

Your presence amazing
within your arms I sleep
if only from my mind
with the sweetest memories.

Souls that have connected
united by the purest love,
with no heavens us and
no hell below.

The heart no longer racing
slows in a state of calm
as I embrace the love
as if written in psalm.

Nothing between us,
the distance simply fades
for you are always with me
our " forever and a day"

~
Time unites souls 
in time of need. 




I gazed up at the stars and
we were sweet sixteen,
time had stood still for
a moment of eternity.

Loving you is easy
as you are a part of me,
magical moments that
create the warmest
memories.

Dreams that bring
you so ever near,
touching my soul
I have nothing to
fear.

I see it in the darkness
it gives meaning to life,
as I send a kiss of happiness
and the return is twice as nice.


~






All that matters
is that I love you
and all that matters
is that you love me.

Sunshine under the
apple tree as another
day begins to bring
sweet happenings.

Blue skies
both night and day,
the happiness I feel
never fades.

All that matters
is that I love you
and all that matters
is that you love me.





No comments: