Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Think Spring, Think Love







                                                     


It is as if winter is tapering off in its merge into spring. Waking up to snow in the morning to find it melt by midday. Even so I have had my fill of the wintery white stuff. I know that spring is near I saw the first of the robins bobbing for worms and the crocus have popped through the ground in bloom.  It is staying lighter longer and willow tree is in bud but with all these little reminders I am still anxiously awaiting the warm sunny days of spring.
It was an extremely quiet day and I spent it doing some cleaning and cooking and lounging. Though I have felt as if I accomplished much. I prefer to stay busy it not only keeps my hands busy but my mind  as well.  It is a Styx music moment " come sail with me."

It is quite the revelation
formidable shadows of will,
to gaze upon the heart
in a moment so frail.

The souls interpretation
delicately woven thru life,
from one soul to another
the words left to recite.

The yesterdays of silence
reigned upon the night,
until I heard the whispers
like a song bird singing in
flight.

The heart seeks in solace
a comforting embrace,
the calm of the heavens
in our own special place.

The script indelible
can not be erased,
written in the heavens
and followed thru the day.

The dance upon the clouds,
where you and I entwine,
heart and soul together
till the end of life.

Share in all the laughter,
wipe away the tears,
no days of darkness only
light of love appears.

Unlock the gates
the masterpiece revealed,
as two hearts came together
to form a protective shield.

No signs of heartache
nor pain of memories,
for the joy of love has
written its only stories.

Gaze upon the galaxies
of a cool and clear night
and know that I am with
you for the rest of my life.















No comments: