Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 26, 2018

Heaven's Guarantee




The stars quickly faded,
the moon no longer in view,
as I glanced out the window and
my thoughts all turned to you.

Silence took on the notion
that a whisper could be heard.
from one heart to another the
emotion of love converged.

Coordinated by the soul and
commissioned by the heart.
to refrain from the darkness
and to a new morning start.

Sweet fragrance wafting
as all senses took command,
and there in the early morn
a visual of hand to hand.

The silhouette a tease as
in the horizon I could see,
two as one united in a bond
taken from my dream.

I gasped at the scene
pinched as if asleep and
wondered if I had conjured
your presence one to one with me.

I tossed and I turned
while an ache could be felt,
like butter in the sun
I felt my heart melt.

Fingers to my lips and
a hand upon my heart
to feel a quiver of love
and the power of the spark.

I tried to reckon with all
that could be heard and seen,
as if the images of love were
cast from the silver screen.

Taking a deep breath and
exhaling as slow as can be,
no distance remained between us,
underwritten with the heavens
guarantee.





No comments: