Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

You Were By Myside








I didn't wanna wake up
nor open these eyes of mine,
I was deep in a dream and
you were by myside.

Laughed and giggle
and enjoyed the dream,
simple pleasures that
make the soul sing.

I had a dream and
held you in my arms,
danced to the rhythm
of your beating heart.

Simple pleasures
I won't or can't deny
with you my love
here by myside.

Till the moment
when I awake and
so quickly realize
it is all left up to fate.

To conjure in my dreams
what was always meant
to be, the beauty of love
as a bridge from you to me.

Whispers of love
and embrace of desire
stronger with each moment
and each passing hour.

I didn't wanna wake up
nor open these eyes of mine, 
I was deep in a dream and
you were by myside. 











No comments: