Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 01, 2018

Everlasting Love

This chapter from up above
is a view of everlasting love
two souls that merge together
reveal a glimpse of forever.

The song that moves the heart
and the power of a raging sea,
everywhere I go I hear and see
a bit of you and me.

You're the sparkle in the stars
and the sun that warms my heart,
you're the reason for such loving
bringing happiness to me.

I took to my bed pillow
as I had done the night before
and squeezed it a little tighter
and  I dreamt a little more.

The night had such a calm
as I thought of you and I and
a race between heart and soul
placed you in these arms
of mine.

I slept through the night
in a peaceful kind of love
and I woke up this morning
with this kiss from above.

















No comments: