Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Script



The heart breaks the silence,
the heavens wrote the script
sung with sweet passion
like a kiss from my lips.

The love tale of two souls
simply joined from afar
empowered by a magic
like a sky filled with stars.

Incredible emotions
dreams that make you mine,
as I reach out in the darkness
and your love brings the light.

Unforeseen happiness
with each word we share,
a revelation of fate when two
hearts stopped to care.

The heart breaks the silence,
the heavens wrote the script 
sung with sweet passion 
like a kiss from my lips.













When I gaze up to the stars
I realize you are never far,
happiness with you and I
in smiles I just can't hide.

Pillows that hear the phrase
" I love you each and everyday"
from my soul the words spoke
as the heart sets them on display.

~


The magic of dreams
the joy within my heart
all comes together to
unite two souls from afar.

Embracing without touching
and with the kiss of fate
gives meaning to this life
and life to this day.

~
I feel the love
implode from within,
the joy we share
as each day begins.

Like a holiday celebration
each day a treasure of sort
when two hearts bonded
and life takes a new course.
~

I escaped the moment
and into your arms I lay,
a magic of emotion led
me to this day.

Peace that few will know
a joy between you and I,
a whisper of love that
can't be denied.

~


To watch you sleep
and kiss you in the night,
to wake up by your side
and love you for life.

This love is not a promise
it's a simple guarantee,
that I will love you for
all eternity.
~

I believe in the journey
as it's directed by fate,
it brought us together
in an unusual kind of way.

Like a missing piece
of an ongoing puzzle,
everything seems to fit
as in your arms I nuzzle

Smiles upon my face,
love within my heart
and a joy incomparable
a blaze from just one
spark.


















No comments: